aspartamee asked: Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
Oh wow. Lovely! [:
This should be good for my followers, as I have posted very little about myself as a being. [Not that any of you are interested.]
1. I have no middle name, but two first names.
2. I am a vegetarian, sometimes I’ll eat seafood, rarely, so technically I’m Pescetarian. [No I don’t care if you eat meat, it’s a personal choice.] Though I will openly protest fur, and animal abuse - never in a condescending closed minded way.
3. I would probably die with out my cat, she’s my shadow literally, and I talk to her more than I talk to people. [I just so happened to get my cat from this lovely lady right here, Inky.]
4. My slightly distant cousin is John Wilkes Booth, on my mother’s side. The one who killed Lincoln. *gasp*. It seems my family is full of insane people.
5. I am currently ‘in between’ schools, I withdrew from my original private art college after my sophomore year, seeing as I would like to pursue both photography & journalism/writing together. [But yes, I’m technically an artist as I can draw & do graphic design & all that. I’m not so great but I couldn’t imagine not being able to make what ever I want with my hands.]
6. I’m overly in love with Carl Sagan, Neil Tyson, Christopher Hitchens, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Jeff Mangum & Fred Astaire. Not to mention I’m beyond obsessed with WWII.
7. I also find terribly ‘morbid’ things and scary things that people would get PTSD from in real life, oddly beautiful, and very intriguing. I can deal pretty well with human bloodiness and the like. Human anatomy is amazing. One of my aspirations was to be a surgeon, but I’d rather spread truth I feel. [Maybe one day I could go back to school for medical training.]
8. I remember every dream I’ve ever had in my whole life, I can recall them instantly and replay them like movies in my head. I remember them so well and have them almost every night I associate them to periods of my life. Some of them are continuous through out years of my life, as odd as that sounds. They’re almost always lucid and I’m almost always aware I am asleep & dreaming, but not in the sense that I try to/can control things, I just feel oddly calm but I always know what i need to do. My dreams are what people would call night terrors. Though, they never terrify me, they do make me sometimes walk and more often talk in my sleep and sometimes scream, but I never remember that. They follow me through out the day as if they were a lingering fog I can’t shake off. And I never feel as if I have slept, like actually let my mind and body rest at night, for years now - my brain is always processing and I’m always aware of it. It doesn’t turn off, so maybe I’m odd.
9. I hate being as landlocked as I am now. It makes me feel sad. I miss the east coast waters and mountains pretty badly.
10. I think it’s a bit sad how we’ve let our selves as a species come to this, submissive and distracted by inane things - letting our ‘God given rights’ fall to the wayside for the sake of false security. I also am a bit surprised at how hard these same people cling to organized religion & Jesus Christ as a main factor in their daily lives & saying science does nothing. Well without science you wouldn’t have you Iphones. So shush. Ugh, humans appall me so much at times.
· #aspartamee #Question #thescienceofrealities #thescienceofreality #personalopinion Previous Post | Next Post